At times, taking your dog for a stroll can become really difficult; perhaps because of pet-anxiety, perhaps laziness, or perhaps health issues that prevent them from going out. However, no matter what the reason is your dog should get fresh air. But how? Luckily, the solution is a dog stroller! A stroller will help you take your pooch with you without worrying about its safety, especially when you have an elder dog. While there are many strollers available in the market, choosing the one for your pet depends on knowing its needs and size. If you have thought of buying the best dog strollers for your little friend, but don’t know which would be perfect, have a look at the compiled list of 9 best dog strollers.
The 9 Best Dog Strollers in 2018 for your little furry friend!
HPZ Pet Rover Stroller: Perfect for Medium to Heavy Dogs
Ideal for medium to heavy size dogs, this heavy duty stroller can withstand up to 75 lbs of weight. The zipper-less entry and convertible compartments of this stroller make traveling with the pooch a fun game. The aluminum alloy and steel frame make this stroller light-in-weight and quite durable.
The extra-large storage capacity offers huge room for pet’s toys and treats. If you still lack in space, there are three small accessory bags and a bottle holder to keep things.
The 360-degree rotating front wheels and the front and rear brake system provide a comfortable ride and great suspension. Check current prices here!
- It comes with human grade suspension system which includes 360-degree rotating wheels
- Features UV- reflective material
- Comes with rear wheel braking system
- Dimensions 30.3 x22x42.1
- Comfortable, lightweight and durable
- For smooth rides, there is anti-variation suspension
- Sturdy and comfortable construction
- Ample of storage space
With a host of features and benefits, Paws & Pals City Walk N Stride Pet Stroller is one of the most favorite strollers of pet owners. It’s lightweight and is ideal to take cats and dog on short walks on smooth paths.
Made from materials like rubber, plastic, aluminium and nylon, it is easy to carry and store. With the features like two cup holders, plenty of storage space, retractable waterproof rain covering and mesh screen windows, this stroller will keep your pooch happy and safe. The rear security brakes and the seat belt leash will provide the much-needed safety to your pet. Check here for prices.
- It is ideal for taking short walks on bumpy and uneven roads
- It can easily carry medium sized dogs
- Features a retractable hood to guard your pooch against sun and rain
- Comes with an easy folding design
- Huge undercarriage compartment
- Adhere to all industry standards
- Excellent weatherproofing and insect-proofing shields
- Easy to put on and off the pet
- Comes with all ride safety features like wheel breaks and seat belts
Do you often take your pet with you on a jog? No! Take them now with Booyah Large bike trailer. This versatile dog stroller serves as both: a bike trailer and a comfortable stroller. Although its large enough to travel with two dogs, walking through elevators and crammed doors with this stroller become problematic.
Designed with all-window features, it is sturdy, shock absorbent and quite comfortable. However, its heavy construction can sometimes trouble you. For prices, check here.
- Comfortable and spacious
- Serves both as a stroller and bike trailer
- Comes with weather shields
- Collapsible design offers easy storage
- Dimensions 32 x 24 x 21
- It features a shock absorber
- Offer complete safety to the dog in the cabin
- It’s an all-terrain designed stroller
Do you have small pets at home? This stroller is what you would need. With minimum mobility, it is ideal for taking small dogs on a walk. The pivoting wheels and zipper front offer safety and easy access. Also, it is easy to clean; all you have to do is remove the inner pads and clean with a damp cloth. The good storage capacity and easy transportation make it ideal for traveling. For Prices, Check here for current prices
- Foldable and easy to transport
- Features retractable bonnet and zip enclosure
- 360-degree pivoting wheels
- Dimensions 22x15x16
- Simple, straightforward and unobtrusive
- Lightweight and full foldable
- Wider wheelbase for high stability
Pet Gear No-Zip NV Stroller: – Great for Large Dogs
One of the best dog strollers for bigger dogs is the Pet Gear No-Zip NV Stroller. It comes with Aire Ride tires, which are perfect for jogging and strolling. The huge interior space and elevated paw rest will help your pooch travel in style and comfort. Rain covers, retractable hoods and the no-zip features make it suitable for all weathers. Check for prices
- Easy latch locking system
- Offer one hand folding system
- Features bolters pad for comfortable rides
- Dimensions: 28×12.5×22.5
- Secure and safe
- Easily foldable and transportable
- Perfect for small pets
VIVO strollers are known for their spacious designs and protective compartments. There is more than one zipper access to provide easy entry and exit. It is large, strong and durable, and can hold pet up to 30 lbs. It comes with a removable screen and mesh windows to provide complete ventilation. Also, the two cup holder and undercarriage storage offer ample space to store everything needed for long jaunts. Check here for current prices.
- Wide mesh windows
- Huge storage
- Bottom features extra pads for more comfort
- Huge undercarriage compartment
- Features retractable waterproof rain hood
- It comes with rear wheel locks to ensure pet’s safety
- Offer smooth and comfortable rides
No matter what weather it is, take your dog on a walk in this extra wide dog-carriage. It comes with a wider internal room to make your pet feel comfortable. The strong handle makes it easy for you to push the carriage while walking or jogging. Check for current prices here!
- Comes with easy fold feature
- Under storage basket
- Comes with a protective top cover
- Dimensions 24x14x11
- Comes with lock zipper
- Easy to assemble
- Smooth road grip
If you are looking for a versatile option then the Aosom is the best dog stroller for you. Aosom is known for its on-budget and quality products, and their Elite II trailers are no exception. This can be either a bike trailer or a dog stroller, so whether you go for a ride or for a jog this stroller will work for you. It’s versatile, flexible and comes with more suspension to give your pet a soft road experience. Check for current prices here!
- Comes with adjustable handlebars
- The front wheel allows easy swivel
- Dimensions: 52x31x41.5
- Pocketed seats to ensure pet safety
- No extra tools needed for installation
Get multi-purposes pet stroller which is quite versatile and offers five different functionalities. Though it works like any other stroller, the 5-in-1 design works like pet stroller, shoulder pet carrier, wheeled pet carrier, car seat and a backpack. Check the price here.
- Comes with an easy-fold mechanism
- Features 5-in-1 design
- SGS friendly materials are used
- Comes with mesh windows and ventilation holes
- Packs 360-degree swivelling front wheels
- Completely versatile
- Easy storage facility
- Secure, escape-proof zippers
- Comes wide wheelbase
Above mentioned best pet strollers are gauged by a number of the wheels, size of wheels, owner’s console, frame composition, weather resistance properties, dimensions and more. Chose the one that fits your dog’s needs and have a happy walk!
You Might Also Enjoy: