Have you got a baby doggie and looking for the safest and fun teething toys for him? You’re at the right place. Much like human babies, puppies go through the teething process. It can be equally painful and discomforting for them. Bearing this in your mind, you must provide them with the right solution for their needs in shape of the best teething toys for puppies. It will keep your canine happy and comfortable while protecting your household items from getting chewed mercilessly.
The Best Teething Toys For Puppies
Words of Caution – What to consider and what to avoid in puppy teething toys?
WHAT TO CONSIDER?
Durability, safety and attractiveness are three primary factors of the best teething toys for puppies. So, keep the following things in mind when choosing your puppy’s teething toy:
- Soft enough to provide relief
- Tough enough to last longer than a couple of hours
- Appropriately sized
- Invest in tasty edible teething toys
- Try different shapes and textures to keep your canine engaged.
WHAT TO AVOID?
- BPA, a harmful toxic chemical
- Cheap stuffed toys with squeakers
- Toys for children
- Soft toys
- Avoid toys that look like household items such as TV, slipper, cushion, etc.
- Supervise chewing with edible toys
Best Teething Toys for Puppies
We’ve rounded up the top-rated teething toys that you can use for your little, adorable pooch.
Puppy Goodie Bone From Kong
The KONG Puppy Goodie Bone provides a perfect grip to your puppy. You can fill this patented Goodie Gripper with tasty snacks to keep your pooch energetic. The soft and safe rubber used in this bone soothes gums and keeps the pooch entertained for hours.
- Made of Kong’s famous hard-wearing rubber, making the toy safe for chewing.
- Interactive and can be stuffed with tasty treats to keep your doggie happy.
- Relieves inflamed gums when stuffed and frozen
- Made in USA
- Available in two colors – pink and blue
FurryFido Interactive Toy Ball For Puppies
This interactive toy ball from FurryFido allows chewing, the right way. The small hole on the end of this ball produces a treat that you stuff the toy with. This act of chewing strengthens the canine’s teeth and puts him at ease.
It will keep your furry friend amused for hours, develop their IQ, and keep them fit. Throw and fetch this tiny bouncy body like other balls and let the puppy find it and chew on it.
- Lifetime money back guarantee
- All-natural rubber material
- Develops IQ
Ultimate Ring Tug Toy with Red Paw Print by Tuffy
You can use this Ultimate Ring as a tug toy or a Frisbee. It’s perfect for flyball training. Its soft edges won’t hurt your doggie’s gums. This Ultimate Ring Tug is made with four layers. Tuffy constructs the two layers using the industrial-grade luggage material, one layer using plastic coating and the further using soft fleece on the outside. Thus, the toy is very durable yet soft and entertaining for your pooch. Bonus: it floats and is machine-washable.
- Long-lasting and durable
- Great for teaching retrieving
- Good to be used on water
- Available in a wide range of styles and colors
Beco Pets Hoop
Beco Pets Hoops are flexible and durable teething toys for puppies. These are also great for adult dogs with fragile or sensitive teeth. Beco uses an eco-friendly and sustainable process to produce these toxic-free hoops. Your baby doggie will enjoy gnawing on the ring. It’s long-lasting and stands up to even tough chewing. Vanilla scent is certainly irresistible for dogs!
- Made using 100% natural rice husk rubber
- Lightweight and soft
- Vanilla-scented and toxic-free
- Perfect for puppies with sensitive teeth
- Available in Small and Large sizes
- Available in three colors- green, pink and blue
Benebone Peanut Butter Wish Bone
Inspired by the dog’s incredible sense of smell, Wish Bone by Benebone is jam-packed with the food-grade peanut butter flavor. Once your pooch’s tongue touches this bone, he’ll be hooked! Unlike flat chew toys that are hard to handle, Benebone wishbones design positions easily and provides a comfortable chewing session. Deep grooves allow a good grip and bite.
- Made in America
- Patented ergonomic design
- Available in three irresistible flavors – bacon, peanut butter, chicken
- Last over the months
Nylabone Romp ‘N Chomp Teething Toy for Puppies
Nylabone Romp and Chomp is a refillable treat toy that keeps your pooch entertained for hours. This teething toy for puppies helps clean the teeth and massage gums of your doggie. You can fill the corners with water and freeze it for giving him a refreshing fun.
- Made of a soft material
- Sustainable and safe
- Comes with different textures and surface shapes
- Stiff or freeze for interactive chewing session for your puppy
- Made in USA
N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring
Growing new teeth brings sore gums and a strong urge to chew something. So, you need to find something for your adorable puppy that makes them happy, entertained and relieve pain while teething. These chicken-flavored rings are easy to hold onto and chewing for hours. DHA and calcium used in these rings support your puppies’ nutritional needs. Just supervise your puppy while they chew N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring.
- Made in USA
- 1 bag comes with 6 rings
- Edible and easily digestible
- Added calcium supports the health of bones and teeth of the puppy
- Added Dhas Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Relieve gum soreness and toothache
Like for babies, teething is a tough time for baby puppies too. With a significantly small investment, you can put your pooch at ease by buying any of the above teething toys for puppies. Household items can be dangerous and toxic for puppies. So, buy them the outlet they need the most.
We recommend purchasing a few toys with different colors, shapes and styles to keep them engaged for longer. You collection of teething toys for pooch should have some stuff-able, some edible, and some throw-able toys. Keep rotating the toys periodically to keep your canine’s interest high.
You might also enjoy
Training Your Bulldog Puppy To Pee Outside
Bulldog Chewing Paws: Causes and Prevention
The Best Smelling Dog Shampoo – [7 Great Options]
10 indestructible dog toys that your Bulldog can’t destroy
Pin for later – The Best Teething Toys For Puppies